How can massage help me?
Remedial massage tailored to you, involves treatment of the soft tissues and can be gentle or strong, soft or deep to potentially address a range of issues. Our massage therapists will work with you to identify your areas of musculoskeletal strain and formulate a treatment plan which may help to:
- reduce muscular and soft tissue tension
- improve circulation
- reduce muscular soreness
- improve post sports soreness or performance
- promote general mobility
- reduce general stress and enhance well being
Our practitioners are trained to recognise causes of musculoskeletal injury which may require referral. We may refer you for medical assessment or communicate with your healthcare specialist or GP.
What will treatment involve?
Your first consultation will involve a case history followed by musculoskeletal testing to help identify the area of strain. A treatment plan will be formulated tailored to you. Techniques that may be applied include:
- Myofascial release
- Trigger point therapy
- Deep tissue massage
- Home & exercise advice
What we offer?
- Our massage therapists have obtained a high level of qualification
- Health fund rebates available
- Private clinic rooms with high quality equipment
- Treatment plans tailored to you
Massage with Yvette Croft
|$ 5 discount applies to valid seniors card, health care card or full time student card holders*
* Valid Monday-Friday between 11am-3pm only